Wednesday, December 1, 2010

is milk a cure for allergy?

Recent CommentsTaylor M on Do i have to take allergy test to see if i’m allergy to cat?tiger man on I have a problem with my nose not sure if it is an allergy or sinus? How do I tell the difference?sheril1205 on Do i have to take allergy test to see if i’m allergy to cat?kittykid on I have a problem with my nose not sure if it is an allergy or sinus? How do I tell the difference?A1 on What’s the best way to deal with a cat allergy?funketybucket on Do i have to take allergy test to see if i’m allergy to cat?Dominic on What should I do to reduce skin allergy?itsjustmecc on I have a problem with my nose not sure if it is an allergy or sinus? How do I tell the difference?Mary Sue P on How did you find out you had a gluten allergy? Symptoms?Sravanthi k on What should I do to reduce skin allergy? allergy cure November 8, 2010 1:11 pm admin 2 Comments
does milk can cure allergies in sea foods?
please help. thank you.

No, milk is not a "cure" for any allergy. Currently there is no known cure for seafood allergies, or any other food allergy for that matter.
The only thing you can do is avoid the foods you are allergic to. If you do happen to have an allergic reaction, you can only treat the symptoms, usually with epinephrine injection, (EpiPen) or antihistamines.
Share this ArticleFacebookTwitterDeliciousDigg Previous Article← Why do my allergy symptoms come and go?Next ArticleWhat is the name of the new allergy relief nasal spray? → 2 Comments

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment