Friday, November 26, 2010

I have a problem with my nose not sure if it is an allergy or sinus? How do I tell the difference?

A1:Hi,I am always impressed that there is oftentimes some good advice and good links from... how can i cure my allergy with my pet cat? 17 commentsWhat can I do to help my chocolate labs skin allergy? 15 commentsCan I Take Sinus/Allergy Medicine if you Take High Blood Meds? 14 commentsWhat happens when you get an allergy test? 13 commentsHow can you tell the difference btwn allergies and swine flu symptoms? 12 comments Recent PostsHow can I cure my allergy to periods?How did you find out you had a gluten allergy? Symptoms?Can you get chest pains and difficulty breathing by allergies to mold/and or dust?What’s the best way to deal with a cat allergy?Do i have to take allergy test to see if i’m allergy to cat?Is there a nonoxynol-9 allergy home treatment?What should I do to reduce skin allergy?What is the name of the new allergy relief nasal spray?is milk a cure for allergy?Recent CommentsTaylor M on Do i have to take allergy test to see if i’m allergy to cat?tiger man on sheril1205 on Do i have to take allergy test to see if i’m allergy to cat?kittykid on A1 on What’s the best way to deal with a cat allergy?funketybucket on Do i have to take allergy test to see if i’m allergy to cat?Dominic on What should I do to reduce skin allergy?itsjustmecc on Mary Sue P on How did you find out you had a gluten allergy? Symptoms?Sravanthi k on What should I do to reduce skin allergy? sinus allergy November 11, 2010 5:11 am admin 7 Comments

My nose runs alot in the morning when I wake up, some days it runs all day and others it is fine. Using a nose spray at the moment, not sure if it is helping.

It is probably allergies. If it were sinuses the mucus would be thick and sometimes green or yellow. You’d feel pressure in and near the sinuses as well.
Allergies usually cause clear runny mucus.

Share this ArticleFacebookTwitterDeliciousDigg Previous Article← Do i have to take allergy test to see if i'm allergy to cat?Next ArticleWhat's the best way to deal with a cat allergy? → 7 Comments

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment