Friday, November 26, 2010

What should I do to reduce skin allergy?

What is the name of the new allergy relief nasal spray?is milk a cure for allergy?Recent CommentsTaylor M on Do i have to take allergy test to see if i’m allergy to cat?tiger man on I have a problem with my nose not sure if it is an allergy or sinus? How do I tell the difference?sheril1205 on Do i have to take allergy test to see if i’m allergy to cat?kittykid on I have a problem with my nose not sure if it is an allergy or sinus? How do I tell the difference?A1 on What’s the best way to deal with a cat allergy?funketybucket on Do i have to take allergy test to see if i’m allergy to cat?Dominic on itsjustmecc on I have a problem with my nose not sure if it is an allergy or sinus? How do I tell the difference?Mary Sue P on How did you find out you had a gluten allergy? Symptoms?Sravanthi k on skin allergy November 11, 2010 5:10 am admin 5 Comments

Also.could you give me the list of allergy clinics in Chennai with name,address and phone number.

A hydrocortisone cream or ointment can help reduce the reactions, but to actually get rid of an allergy is very tricky if not impossible.

Share this ArticleFacebookTwitterDeliciousDigg Previous Article← What is the name of the new allergy relief nasal spray?Next ArticleIs there a nonoxynol-9 allergy home treatment? → 5 Comments

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment